For the first time the Annual Conference on Applied Behavior Analysis, organized by AARBA – Italy Associate Chapter of ABA International, will be entirely organized online.
The landmark scientific event in Europe, running its 16th edition, focusing on two areas of the application in the field of behavior analysis: Behavior-Based Safety and Autism.
The Conference will start on June the 24th with pre-congress workshops hosted by italian beahavior analysts such as Michael Nicolosi (Psychologist, BCBA, Ph.D student at the Queen’s University Belfast, Clinical Director of Voce nel Silenzio Cooperativa Sociale and Coordinator of the Scientific Committee of the autism session), and international spekers such as:
– Michael McCarthy (Executive Director of the Corporate & Economic Development AB Technical Community College),
– John Austin (Director and Founder of Reaching Results)
– Bob Cummins (Sodak Limited)
– Robert K. Ross (Ed.D., BCBA-D, LABA, Senior Vice President of the Behavioral Education Assessment and Consultation Inc., BEACON Services of Massachusetts and BEACON of Connecticut),
– Christos Nikopoulos (BCBA-D, MBPsS, CSci, FHEA, Founder & Director of the Autism Consultancy Services, Applied Sc. Rep. European ABA, Former BACB International Representative).
On the morning of the 25th the pre-congress workshops will be held by AARBA researchers, including Maria Gatti (General Secretary and Chief Scientific Officer) and behavior analysts experts such as Anna Budzińska (Ph.D., Clinical Director of the IWRD Danzica Center).
During the afternoon, starting at 3.30 pm, people will have the opportunity to participate in the plenary session, with the opening speech, as tradition, held by Professor Fabio Tosolin, President of AARBA (Association for the Advancement of Radical Behavior Analysis) and AIAMC (Associazione Italiana di Analisi e Modifica del Comportamento) together with eminent invited speakers.
– Terry McSween (PhD, Executive Consultant of DEKRA),
– Leasha Barry (Director of the ABA Program at the Univertity of West Florida),
– Robert K. Ross (Senior Vice Presidente of the Behavioral Education Assessment and Consultation).
The 26th of June will be entirely dedicated to the presentation of the symposiums focusing on the following arguments:
– Quality of the project for the prevention of falling during work at height
– Change of behavioral habits
– Adaptation of the B-BS protocol for the CVODI-19 containment
– Managing Autism during the COVID-19
– Behavioral interventions for the growth of ABA.
The event will conclude on the 27th of June, with the realization of two Consensus Conferences, in which the greatest experts in the field of applied behavior analysis in their areas of interest of the event will meet to discuss and implement scientific protocols for the management of anti-contagion behaviors in production and health companies, in civil society and in the management of people with autism.
John Austin – Director and Founder of Reaching Results
Andrea Baj Rossi – EHS Specialist of Parker Hannifin Manufactoring
Christopher Bördlein – University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt
Francesco Costa – Analysis Manager HSE, Sarlux at Sarroch (CA)
Bob Cummins – Sodak Limited
Michael McCarthy – Sustain Leangains
Terry McSween – Dekra
Joe Melton – Dekra
Simon Izzo e Cecilia Pozzi
The Network BASE® (Behavior Analysis for Safety Enhancement) is the network of consultants formed by qualified experts in B-BS, present throughout the national and international territory. This vast exposure in different territories, unique feature of the BBS landscape, ensures cost reduction, uniform approach and certainty of result. All BASE® professional have several successful implementations of the protocol, through the use of exclusive materials and data management softwareBASE® of FT&A, guaranteeing the highest quality standards.
Behavioral Technologies S.A. is a consultant association, based in Lugano, which focuses on the principals of the Behavior Analysis in the business context. Focusing on Behavioral-Based Safety, Performance Management and innovative learning systems.
Non-profit, autonomous and independent scientific technical committee, on the social promotion for the culture on safety prevention and protection in high-altitude work, confined spaces and environments affected by pollution. The Technical Committee is formed by professionals in the specific sector, wanting to make a serious contribution in the cultural change, knowledge and the spread of correct information. Therefore, being able to counter the devastating phenomenon of the formation of fires during work, as one of the results of falling from high-altitude during the work activities.