The Qualified Experts in B-BS
The AARBA team has defined the specific requirements of the scientific guidelines, teaching and program that need to be followed in order to achieve a training in B-BS. These requirements are in line with the criteria identified by the Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies (CCBS), the world's leading scientific institute for B-BS.
Below are the names of the experts in the field of behavioral safety who have received the minimum training standards, according to the criteria above, and that are now part of the Italian Directory of Qualified BBS Experts held by AARBA.
In order to be part of the directory it’s necessary to:
- – attend to at least 90% of the hours of the Advanced Training Course.
- – pass the final practical and theoretical test (with a score of at least 4/5 correct answers).
- – subscribe to the AARBA’s Ethical Code.
However, in order to ensure a correct and adequate implementation of a B-BS protocols within a company, it is necessary that the person applying B-BS:
- – Has taken part in a second level university preparation courses in Behavior Analysis (e.g. master's degree in Behavior Analysis; second level master's degree in ABA or Phd in OBM/BTS), or a Behavior Analytic Professor at an University. Following the list of ABAI’s accredited universities.
- – At least, ten years of experience in B-BS implementation.
- – Applies the protocol in accordance with the guidelines provided by CCBS (Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies) Massachusetts.
- – Is a member of the ABA (Association for Behavior Analysis).
- – If necessary, during the B-BS implementation, support from consultants in ABA and OBM network.